onsdag 30. juni 2010

Take a shot

I'd like a fresh piece of your mind today
To chew on for the rest of my evening
To have and to savor
With the sour flavour
Oh, how I'd like a piece of your thoughts

'Cause I know how it'd satisfy
And shut the silence upon our lips
For minutes to pass
Through an hourglass
With gritty grains of bitterness

I know you'd like it, too
I've already gotten a taste
Mouth half-closed, seeping out
Unlikely for you to scream and shout
Still, you're crying at me anyway

Sobbing, weeping silent
With hatefull, blaming looks
That turns into comments of resent
Yet, I don't repent
For something I know's wrong

I'd like a pulsing chunk of your mind today
To chew and dribble on
And eventually choke
On your heart that's broke
And let the venom spread through

Let it pour and flow
And run into my system
Unclog the fat carelessness in my veins
Then shoot straight to my brains
I'll be changed

I'll pass out
By this sudden rush
Be gone, asleep
While you reep
The rest of my mind with your troubles

When I wake up
I'll be changed
With your sturdy tears
And constant fears
Inplantet in my being

You'll be all that I'm seeing.

Ingen kommentarer: