fredag 29. oktober 2010

Witchcraft

Oh, my pretty little witch
She's my light in the dark
When I turn the switch
I hear her wires spark

Like summer air
She floats around me
None else so fair
I can't see that'd be

I drink her like boiled water from wild rivers
Pure and hot it pours down
My throat contracts, and I get the shivers
Involuntary gestures follow, and I am the clown

Of her dreams
She wants me to
"Girl, you've found your man"
Y'know, 'cause I told you so

Come here and let me soak you up
Take you in
Start drinking from the top
Forget your own kin

Oh, you've got me bewitched...
I can feel it when I touch you
Witch, you got me bewitched!
"Look at me!" Who are you - Who!

Stay
Be nice
Don't hurt me, please
Don't
Let me go, let me go

I never thought a girl like you
Could hurt me so
Strike my heart
You've given it a blow

So just do as I say
And be nice
We can play
If you stop this vice

I'll stroke your pretty fur
Throw you a bone
This is the kind of thing that occur
When you're lonely alone

Ingen kommentarer: