tirsdag 10. juni 2008

Uten tittel 1

(1. Vers)
Sometimes I find myself disgusted
By the words I say, the things I do.
Sometimes they remind me too much.
Too much of the things I've said and done to you.

I'm disgusted by the shape I'm in.
How come I never feel as I should?
I want something else for my life.
Something new, something good.
I'm happy with my home.
My shelter is a bed.
But lately I've been waiting for a BOOM!
And then red, red, RED!!
.
(Vers. 2)
Leaving in the cold, dark morning.
To face you all once again.
To show up to fill the quota...
It makes me wonder; when?

When will it end,
And where will I go?
What if I repent?
It doesn't matter to you, though.
.
(Vers.3)
One day I'll try;
I'll walk in your motion.
Though I know it to myself that I'll lie.
Just to bathe in your devotion.
You crush me against a mirror.
An image of "me".
It's my own eyes, but the smile's not.
But it seems you'll never see.

Ingen kommentarer: